All True Knowledge Comes From the Lord
One of the most amazing things we have as Christians is the Holy Spirit. The Bible tells us that is is the job of the Holy Spirit to help guide us and teach us things in this life. The Bible also tells us that the Holy Spirit will release the knowledge of God directly to us.
In other words, this tells us that all true knowledge and wisdom in this life is coming direct from God the Father through the Holy Spirit. And with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit being God and Lord Themselves, this means that the knowledge we will be receiving from God will be perfect divine knowledge, with no errors or mistakes in it. And as Christians, we have direct access to God who has all of this knowledge ready to be released to us.
Many Christians really do not realize what they already have residing on the inside of them. As a result of being born again through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, we get to receive the Holy Spirit. And as a result of receiving the Holy Spirit, we now have a direct link back to both God and Jesus in heaven.
And as a result of this direct link back to both God and Jesus in heaven, we can now directly communicate to both of Them and they likewise can communicate to all of us as well. And in this communication we can receive from God and Jesus will at times be God transmitting His knowledge to us on things that we will need His help on.
Not only can God transmit knowledge as to what different Scripture verses may mean, but He can also transmit His knowledge to us on solving our everyday problems. Since our knowledge levels are always going to be limited and imperfect, we all need to the knowledge of God flowing through our lives so we can fully accomplish all of our divine destiny for Him. For related article, see adam and eve story.
If you were not aware of the verses from the Bible telling us that all true knowledge and wisdom comes direct to us from God the Father and Jesus Christ, here are some good verses from the Bible that will prove this point to you.
1. “… both of the Father and of Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.” (Colossians 2:2)
2. “Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out! … For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen.” (Romans 11:33,36)
3. “For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright …” (Proverbs 2:6)
4. Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, for wisdom and might are His. And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, and light dwells with Him.” (Daniel 2:20)
5. “Can you search out the deep things of God? Can you find out the limits of the Almighty? They are higher than heaven – what can you do? Deeper than Sheol – what can you know? Their measure is longer than the earth and broader than the sea.” (Job 11:7)
6. ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ (Jeremiah 33:3)
7. “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.” (Matthew 13:11)
8. “… that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe …” (Ephesians 1:17)
9. “Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” (Amos 3:7)
10. “But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets …” (Daniel 2:28)
11. Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:31)
All of these verses are very profound if you will just meditate and really grab a hold of the revelation that is in them – that in God and Jesus is contained all of the divine knowledge that we could ever want or use in this life. And as Christians, we have direct access to both God and Jesus in heaven, who are only too anxious to release this kind of divine knowledge to us. Also see here.
These Christmas gift baskets and holiday gift ideas make great presents.
Online education is also a great invention which comes with the help of information technology and online degree programs.