Some Tips for Promoting Your Site
If you are a website owner, you are aware of it presumably that traffic is a requisite to survive in internet marketing because number of websites are growing like mushrooms. In understanding how to best take benefit of SEO, it’s important for businesses to get the point SEO challenges. Off-page optimization or link building are the most appreciable search engine Optimization challenges.
Here are some great ways to market your website:
1. Make sure that your website or blog is indexed on Google, Yahoo and MSN/Live and more other search engines. They use crawlers to find websites but you can submit your own site manually too.
2. Your site must be SE friendly; use title, heading and META tags.
3. Submit your site to the quality web directories – you can find a lot of good lists on internet. These directories accept submissions of all kinds of websites so you can obtain valuable links, mainly if your site is new.
4. Send your feed to biggest RSS directories. You can use different RSS Feed Submission services, they are free and easy to use.
5. Create some threads and write posts on forums about any interesting information and place your URLs. Don’t spam with your links.
6. Also article submission is another great way to increase backlinks to your site. The content should be unique, original and useful so that people want to read it. Please note you should manually submit to every article directories.
7. Social bookmarking sites are commonly used to promote websites.
8. Create a Google sitemap.
9. Read some blogs and leave relevant comments with your backlink.
10. Make often new content on your site so you get “daily visitors”.
11. Use PPC (Pay Per Click) advertisements or buy valuable backlinks on several site.
12. Never do Black Hat SEO so abstain from any kind of automatic software because you can get easily a Google penalty.
Main rule is “Never copy and paste!”, use only unique content and articles. Don’t forget it, this is really important!
In a nutshell, search engine optimization is really complicated process. Sure you have to be patient and spend many times for learning. You should read many blogs, forums and e-books about SEO Tips.