11 Tips and Tricks for Beautiful Eyes
The eyes are often said to be the window to the soul. Why not enhance those windows? One of the easiest ways to freshen and brighten your look is to focus on your eyes. Here are some top tips and tricks for creating beautiful eyes.
- Get enough sleep, so the skin around your eyes doesn’t look tired and baggy.
- Make sure your eyes are clear and well-rested – no redness or itchiness.
- Eat well – get enough fruits and vegetables to be as healthy as you can be. Your eyes will shine!
- Make sure to keep your eyebrows trimmed and looking good. Try threading for a pain-free way to shape your brows.
- Use powdered eyeshadow, not cream. Cream eyeshadow can make your eyes look older, and it settles into the creases and is unattractive.
- When you use your powdered eyeshadow, use 2-3 colors. Swipe a light color from the base of your lashes to the brow line. Then brush the medium color onto the base of your eyelid, from the lash line to the crease. Lastly, lightly brush the darkest color along your crease line (like an upside-down C). This can be a daytime look with light colors, or an evening look if you choose darker colors.
- Use eyeliner right along the top of your eyelashes, in a thin line. I love the Urban Decay eyeliners – they are like crayons!
- Make sure your eyelashes are thick, full, and healthy. I like to use LiLash to strengthen and thicken my eyelashes.
- If you’d like your mascara to stick around all day, choose a tube mascara (like Blinc). This new technology mascara creates tubes around your eyelashes. They stay on all day, and don’t smear!
- Make sure to clean your makeup off each night, with an eye makeup remover.
- Use a good eye cream.
How your eye appear has a major impact in your overall look. It is worth the time to take good care of them. The color of the whites of your eyes, and the skin around them, can make you look older or younger. Follow these tips to make your eye beautiful.